OraTau PLD Plug-in is Allround Automations PL/SQL Developer plugin. The plugin aims to higher simplification and increase of productivity and comfort while working with RDBMS Oracle via PL/SQL Developer.
- "OraTau Logon" offers an alternative way to view user list available for logon.
- "OraTau Database script execution" allows running a script on behalf of many users with a single operation.
- "OraTau Quick Query". If you often need to take values from different source tables (directories, customer lists etc.) while writing a query or a script, the Quick Query tool is for you! With Quick Query you can build a set of frequently used queries and run them with a hot key at any time. Then, upon a script execution, you simply double-click the query result cell to paste the required value into the resulting text and with a single key press paste it to the PL/SQL Developer editor window or copy it to the clipboard.
- "OraTau Save As". You can save temporary file into the plugin''s temp folder or use the default save dialog of PL/SQL Developer to save the file prior to editing (the default filename is the name of the DB object being edited). You can also save spec and body of types and packages as separate files in addition to the main file of a package or a type (optionally).
- "OraTau Save". This is an alternative to the standard Save operation of PL/SQL Developer. You can additionally enable the backup files history option.
- "OraTau Comment". You can comment/uncomment a selected text with line comments (--) with the same hotkey/action. A comment is added to the minimum position of the first visible symbol of every line in a selected text. This means that upon any subsequent reformatting of the code, each commented line shifts to the right to the length of the comment string (--) only.
» version 1.3.2 - posted on 2011-01-19
Fixed a bug that appears when you add the first user
» version 1.1 - posted on 2010-05-30
EULA - End User License Agreement
ORATAU SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove this software from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
This software is copyrighted 2010 by OraTau Software. The use and copyright of this software is governed by international copyright treaties. OraTau Software retains full title and rights to this software and documentation and in no way does the license granted diminish the intellectual property rights of OraTau Software. You must not redistribute the registration codes provided - on paper, electronically, or in any other form.
This is not free software. You are hereby licensed to use this software for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of 30 days. Using this software after the evaluation period violates copyright laws and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
REGISTERED (LICENSED) VERSION
One registered copy of this software may be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or it may be installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by more than one person, but not both. This software may be installed on a network server, provided that a separate, appropriate license to use this software has been granted by OraTau Software for each computer terminal having access to this software.
OraTau Software shall have no obligation to provide support or maintenance for OraTau PLD Plugin product under this Agreement.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL ORATAU SOFTWARE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
This software may be distributed freely in its original unmodified and unregistered form. The distribution has to include all files of its original distribution. Distributors may not charge any money for it. Anyone distributing this software for any kind of remuneration must first contact us for authorization.
You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble this software in any way, including changing or removing any messages or windows.
CurrencyInfo (Palette API) FREE **Warning, Palette API is out of support. It will not work from next-gen Palette for Android. This plugin enables currency lookup in timeline. This plugin works with > Palette API 1 (Adorable Chihaya) *This plugin requires following apps (modules) to function: Palette for Twitter Palette... Download
AZ Plugin (deprecated) FREE This Plugin is now deprecated. Please update AZ Screen Recorder to the latest version and install AZ Plugin 2 instead Plugin for AZ Screen Recorder is used for video editing. With this plugin installed, AZ Screen Recorder can provide the best quality of video editor, including: - Trim/cut... Download